8 Day Summer Photography Workshop in Iceland
Secure your place on this Midnight Sun & South Coast Photo Workshop, one of our most popular tours which will expose you and your camera to the very best sights that Iceland has to offer during the bright summer months!
Get ready to chase the glorious glow of the long golden hours created by the Midnight Sun, when sunset melts seamlessly into the sunrise. We will photograph Iceland during the midnight hour and into the early mornings when we are guaranteed to have the best light and the chance to avoid the crowds!
We will explore the spectacular waterfalls of Iceland’s magnificent south coast, much of which is covered by purple lupine fields. You will tiptoe around cute puffins when they return to the cliffs of Dyrhólaey to nest and capture the magical glacier lagoon, Jökulsárlón. No doubt, this summer photography tour has it all!
Across eight memorable days, we will take in the magical landscapes and unusual lighting conditions that have made Iceland one of the world’s premier photography destinations. Led by award-winning professional photography guides, this is one of the most excellent opportunities for landscape photographers looking to bulk up their portfolio.
Grab your gear; an Arctic summer paradise awaits! So join this brilliant photography workshop, and you too can capture the beauty of Iceland's South Coast, all under the Summer's Midnight Sun. Check availability by choosing a date.
Day 1 - Arrival in Iceland
Day 2 - Waterfalls & Beaches on Iceland's South Coast
Day 3 - Jökulsárlón Glacier Lagoon
Day 4 - Jokusarlon Glacier Lagoon II
Day 5 - Diamond Beach & Vestrahorn Mountain
Day 6 - Skaftafell Nature Reserve
Day 7 - The Golden Circle & Return to Reykjavik
Day 8 - Transfer to Keflavik Airport
Good to know
- We are a local tour operator and travel agency authorised by the tourism board of Iceland.
- We offer small group tours with a maximum group size of 10-12. This way, you’ll get to know your photography guide and we can take you to shoot in unique places that aren’t suitable for larger groups.
- All our guests get a free collection of post-processing videos from our award-winning photographers worth over $1,500.
- On our tours we use comfortable vehicles to safely transport you to amazing locations.
- We are using only the best hotels available in Iceland.
- Our photo tours and workshops are guided by award-winning professional landscape photographers.
- We provide crampons and rubber boots for free to all our guests throughout the tour.
- During the tour, we give highly informative and easy-to-follow photography and post-processing lectures.
- Our photo guides will always help you in the field to make sure you will bring home stunning photos of Iceland.
We highly recommend that you get a travel and medical insurance. Your own domestic medical insurance and private health scheme will not cover you whilst you are overseas.
The tour is always dependent on weather, as the Icelandic weather can indeed be highly unpredictable. Likewise, visits to ice caves are dependent on favorable conditions, and indeed the ice caves themselves are not permanent. When it comes to the Northern Lights, while they are most likely to be seen between September and April, there is no guarantee that they will appear on a given day.
12-19 Jun 2023
24-31 Jul 2023
7-14 Aug 2023