4 Day Summer Photo Workshop in Iceland
Capture the glorious glow of the Midnight Sun in Iceland on this incredible 4-day photography workshop of the Vatnajökull National Park! This region is home to some of Iceland's most famous sites, including the thundering waterfalls of the South Coast, mighty glaciers, expansive black sand beaches, glacier lagoons and the extraordinary beauty of the Skaftafell Nature Reserve.
During summer in Iceland, the sun barely skims the horizon, resulting in nearly 24 hours of daylight and hours upon hours of golden light. It's the perfect time to explore the landscape, leaving no stone unturned. As the days are warmer, an abundance of wildlife returns to the island, wildflowers bloom and the Icelandic moss once again takes on a lush shade of green. There will be opportunities to spot puffins as they nest along the coastline, seals hauled out upon icebergs and of course, to experience the breathtaking rush of photographing the enchanting Diamond Beach and Jökulsárlón glacier lagoon.
Your three nights of accommodation during the tour will be pre-arranged and you'll travel in comfort to the best locations in Iceland for photography. Your expert photo guide will be on-hand with you throughout, to ensure that you'll be at all the right places to make the most of the prevailing conditions. They'll share their wealth of knowledge with you, teaching you everything you need to know both in-field and out, so that you can take your photography skills to a whole new level.
This photography tour in Iceland is suitable for photographers of all skill levels. There is something for everyone, whether you are a beginner just learning the ropes or an avid professional. Be prepared to witness some of Iceland's most picturesque sites, both on and off the beaten track.
Don't miss out on the adventure of a lifetime! Take advantage of the chance to photograph Iceland in summer as you explore the country's incredible landscapes beneath the warmth of the Midnight Sun. Check availability by choosing a date.
Day 1 - South Coast to Jokulsarlon Glacier Lagoon
Day 2 - Vatnajokull National Park
Day 3 - Vatnajokull National Park
Day 4 - Golden Circle and Back to Reykjavik
Good to know
- We are a local tour operator and travel agency authorised by the tourism board of Iceland.
- We offer small group tours with a maximum group size of 10-12. This way, you’ll get to know your photography guide and we can take you to shoot in unique places that aren’t suitable for larger groups.
- All our guests get a free collection of post-processing videos from our award-winning photographers worth over $1,500.
- On our tours we use comfortable vehicles to safely transport you to amazing locations.
- We are using only the best hotels available in Iceland.
- Our photo tours and workshops are guided by award-winning professional landscape photographers.
- We provide crampons and rubber boots for free to all our guests throughout the tour.
- During the tour, we give highly informative and easy-to-follow photography and post-processing lectures.
- Our photo guides will always help you in the field to make sure you will bring home stunning photos of Iceland.
We highly recommend that you get a travel and medical insurance. Your own domestic medical insurance and private health scheme will not cover you whilst you are overseas.
The tour is always dependent on weather, as the Icelandic weather can indeed be highly unpredictable. Likewise, visits to ice caves are dependent on favorable conditions, and indeed the ice caves themselves are not permanent. When it comes to the Northern Lights, while they are most likely to be seen between September and April, there is no guarantee that they will appear on a given day.
3-6 July 2022 guided by Kaspars Dzenis