3 Day Summer Photo Workshop on the South Coast of Iceland
Explore the South Coast of Iceland in depth on this 3-day photography tour. You'll have the chance to photograph some of Iceland's most beautiful sights, including glittering waterfalls, mighty glaciers and stretches of black sand beaches, while the midnight sun shines above.
Conducted by award-winning, professional photoguides, this tour promises to improve your photography skills and build your portfolio whether you are an experienced or a novice shutterbug.
The South Coast is one of Iceland’s most popular regions, and for great reason. The entire stretch of road is lined with spectacular features such as the waterfalls Seljalandsfoss and Skógafoss, the glacier Mýrdalsjökull, and Reynisfjara black sand beach. With three days of constant shooting, you will be able to take home images of them all.
Your accommodation in the village of Vík will be organised before you arrive, and you need not worry about driving; your guides will take full control. All you have to do is to capture the best pictures possible and make the most of this marvellous opportunity. With the midnight sun overhead, you will have plenty of time to do both.
Photograph Iceland’s spectacular South Coast and return home with a portfolio of memories by booking this tour now. Check availability by choosing a date.
Day 1 - Leaving Reykjavik
Day 2 - South Coast In Depth
Day 3 - Dyrholaey & Glaciers
Good to know
- We are a local tour operator and travel agency authorised by the tourism board of Iceland.
- We offer small group tours with a maximum group size of 10-12. This way, you’ll get to know your photography guide and we can take you to shoot in unique places that aren’t suitable for larger groups.
- All our guests get a free collection of post-processing videos from our award-winning photographers worth over $1,500.
- On our tours we use comfortable vehicles to safely transport you to amazing locations.
- We are using only the best hotels available in Iceland.
- Our photo tours and workshops are guided by award-winning professional landscape photographers.
- We provide crampons and rubber boots for free to all our guests throughout the tour.
- During the tour, we give highly informative and easy-to-follow photography and post-processing lectures.
- Our photo guides will always help you in the field to make sure you will bring home stunning photos of Iceland.
We highly recommend that you get a travel and medical insurance. Your own domestic medical insurance and private health scheme will not cover you whilst you are overseas.
The tour is always dependent on weather, as the Icelandic weather can indeed be highly unpredictable. Likewise, visits to ice caves are dependent on favorable conditions, and indeed the ice caves themselves are not permanent. When it comes to the Northern Lights, while they are most likely to be seen between September and April, there is no guarantee that they will appear on a given day.
18-20 August 2024