10 Day Circle of Iceland Photo Workshop in the Summer
Capture the spectacular sights of Iceland beneath the Midnight Sun on this 10-day summer photography workshop. This is the perfect choice for those keen to discover the country's magnificent landscapes and features while developing your skills as a photographer and dramatically adding to your portfolio.
Few corners of Iceland will be left unexplored and uncaptured during this awe-inspiring adventure. You will visit the iconic sites of the South Coast, the Eastfjords and the North, including Jökulsárlón glacier lagoon, Lake Mývatn, and the far-flung Highlands. You will also be taken to secretive corners of Iceland few know about, to take your pictures far from the crowds.
This tour is conducted by esteemed, professional photoguides, who will not only ensure your comfort and enjoyment on the trip but will work tirelessly to help you make the most out of every image. All of your transfers and accommodation will be sorted prior to your arrival, allowing you to relax and focus entirely on your pictures.
Do not let yourself miss out on this photo workshop in Iceland’s summer, where your opportunities for incredible compositions will be endless beneath the Midnight Sun. Whether you are an amateur, aspiring or professional photographer, this tour will provide you with nothing but rewards. Check availability by choosing a date.
Day 1 - Arrival
Day 2 - South Coast Waterfalls
Day 3 - Vatnajokull National Park
Day 4 - Vatnajokull National Park
Day 5 - Vestrahorn Mountain & Eastfjords
Day 6 - Mývatn Region
Day 7 - Mývatn Region
Day 8 - Mývatn Region
Day 9 - To Reykjavik
Day 10 - Departure
Good to know
- We are a local tour operator and travel agency authorised by the tourism board of Iceland.
- We offer small group tours with a maximum group size of 10-12. This way, you’ll get to know your photography guide and we can take you to shoot in unique places that aren’t suitable for larger groups.
- All our guests get a free collection of post-processing videos from our award-winning photographers worth over $1,500.
- On our tours we use comfortable vehicles to safely transport you to amazing locations.
- We are using only the best hotels available in Iceland.
- Our photo tours and workshops are guided by award-winning professional landscape photographers.
- We provide crampons and rubber boots for free to all our guests throughout the tour.
- During the tour, we give highly informative and easy-to-follow photography and post-processing lectures.
- Our photo guides will always help you in the field to make sure you will bring home stunning photos of Iceland.
We highly recommend that you get a travel and medical insurance. Your own domestic medical insurance and private health scheme will not cover you whilst you are overseas.
The tour is always dependent on weather, as the Icelandic weather can indeed be highly unpredictable. Likewise, visits to ice caves are dependent on favorable conditions, and indeed the ice caves themselves are not permanent. When it comes to the Northern Lights, while they are most likely to be seen between September and April, there is no guarantee that they will appear on a given day.
5-14 Jun 2024
3-12 Jul 2024
5-14 Jun 2025
3-12 Jul 2025
Vincenzo MazzaView profile page
Vincenzo is a nature and landscape photographer. He has been doing landscape photography since 2010, mostly between Italy and Iceland. Born in Italy he moved to Iceland in 2015, after spending many months in that country during the years before to practice landscape photography.
He has been teaching photography and running photo tours since 2011, mostly in Iceland and in Italy. In 2015 he was among the winner photographers of the BBC Wildlife Photographer of the Year international nature photography competition.
In Iceland he become a mountain and a glacier guide, and he is now an official member of the association of the Icelandic mountain guides.
Regarding his approach to photography, he like to consider himself a storyteller. He believes that his pictures are the result of diligence, creativity and technical skills in the field but most of all unconditional love for nature landscapes.
He would define his pictures as “authentic”, they are a faithful representation of the reality at the moment of the photo shooting, prior to all the obvious adjustments which are essential to the optimization of the picture.
Regarding that aspect, he said: “Nature is so impressive, inspiring and magnificent! if I created pictures with Photoshop, mixing up places and different moments I wouldn’t be the storyteller I want to be. Photography is an interpretation of an evanescent moment. Intuition and passion are needed on the playground of nature”.