Popular photo tours & workshops
Travel the world to capture the most incredible landscapes
Get ready for the adventure of a lifetime in the wild and windswept steppes of Patagonia.
Situated at tip of South America in a sparsely-populated region shared by Chile and Argentina, Patagonia is home to some of the most amazing vistas that are nothing short of a landscape photographer's dream. On this tour, you'll come face-to-face with the spectacular Andes mountain range, serene lakes, fascinating fauna, elusive wildlife and breathtaking glaciers.
During the summer months, the conditions are ideal for trekking in the Torres del Paine National Park.
This 7-day photography workshop in Patagonia during summer is the perfect extension to add to our Antarctica Photography Expedition. What are you waiting for? An exciting adventure in Patagonia awaits! Check availability by choosing a date.
The scenery will change before your eyes as we near the park, captivating you with its semi-arid landscape. On the horizon, you'll notice the impervious ridges of the Andes mountain range, looming over the scrub.
The last part of our journey will be on a 60 kilometre long gravel road towards our hotel in the heart of the national park. There will be a chance for you to rest before we head off for our first sunset shoot, if the weather permits.
Among some of the highlights will be:
- The harbours of Lake Pehoe
- The astonishing panorama at Explora hotel
- An optional 1-hour hike to Mirador Condor, where you'll be treated to a magnificent 360° view towards the Cuernos, Paine Towers, Pehoe Lake and the Grey Glacier
- An easy hike to Nordenskjold lake, through the dead forest and past a number of small bays
- Salto Grande waterfall
- Laguna Amarga, where pink flamingos feed
- Laguna Azul, including a spectacular waterfall along the way
- Rio Serrano Sector, where gaucho and their horses make their way through winding rivers
On one of the days, there will be a full-day excursion to the Grey Glacier, departing from Lago Grey. The cruise itself will be 4 hours in duration.
We highly recommend that you get a travel and medical insurance. Your own domestic medical insurance and private health scheme will not cover you whilst you are overseas.
The tour is always dependent on weather, as the weather can be highly unpredictable. Likewise, sightings of wildlife are dependent on the movements of animals and cannot be guaranteed.
29 Jan-4 Feb 2022 - SOLD OUT